Friday, January 15, 2016

Sparkle & Shine Challenge #22

It's the 15th of the month, which means it is time for another challenge on the Sparkle & Shine challenge blog. This time around the inspiration photo is subtle with a pop of color.


I had a stamp set that I hadn't put to use yet and was super excited to use, I had my card almost done and then I saw one of our other team members' card and they were almost identical. I chose to deconstruct my card and change it around a bit. 

s&sjan15a

The rules have changed a bit for the challenges...you no longer have to use sequins. Now you can use anything with some sparkle and shine. I used a circle with a pierced edge around it, shaded it with some Distress ink and then covered it with some clear glitter to give it a frosty look.

s&sjan15b

We also have some new sponsors...this time it's a fairly new stamp company called Right at Home and the lucky random winner of this challenge will win a $15 gift card!!!


Click HERE to be taken to the Sparkle & Shine blog and to play along with us!

Products
Stamps and Dies: Winter Woods (Papertrey Ink) Pierced Cirles (My Favorite Things)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your card turned out beautiful!!!

Darnell said...

This is glorious, Tonya! Just absolutely glorious!! Hugs, Darnell

Leigh Penner said...

This is gorgeous! I love how you added the shine!