Sunday, November 15, 2015

Sparkle & Shine Challnege

Happy Sunday everyone! It's the 15th of the month which means that it is time for another Sparkle & Shine challenge. The photo inspiration for this one is very "November-y" and just plain perfect for this time of the year!




For my card I chose first to put to use the chevron from the pillow, the fall leaves in the wreath and the texture of the background wall.

                    s&shello1

I was super excited with how those leaves turned out, they look really cool in person. For my background I used an embossing folder. For the chevrons I used a terra cotta die cut and then covered it with black and white die cut chevrons, making sure to leave some space in between for my Pretty Pink Posh sequins.
Lastly, I added a bit of shimmer to the die cut 'hello' with a Wink of Stella pen.


                     s&shello2

We'd love to have you join us and participate in the challenge. Click HERE to head over and see what the other design team members were inspired to make and to add your own project to the link. If you play along you could be the winner of a $25 gift certificate to Winnie & Walter!



Thanks for taking a peek, enjoy the rest of your day!

No comments: