Sunday, August 2, 2015

Happy Birthday to you!

Hope you all are having a great Sunday! Today I have a card to share with you. Made this one for a throwback challenge over on the W Plus 9 blog. This card features one of the original sets that I purchased from them called Papel Picado. The sentiment is from their Strictly Sentiments set.

                    wplus9bday1

I started this card by heat embossing the flowers onto a piece of watercolor paper. Then I wet the paper with a mini mister and then sprinkled it with two different colors of Brusho crystals.

                   wplus9bday2

I also wanted to enter the ColourQ challenge this week, so the colors for this card were from their latest inspiration color swatch. Click HERE to take you to this challenge.


Thanks for taking a peek today!

Tonya


1 comment:

Amy White said...

What a lovely background you've created! Thanks for playing along with the ColourQ this week!