Thursday, June 4, 2015

Cas(e) this Sketch

Hey all. Just a quick card share with you. This one is based upon the latest sketch over on the CAS(E) This Sketch! blog.

I have quite a few die cut feathers left over from a project I did for My Mind's Eye earlier this week so I decided to put a couple of them to use on this card.


I used the feathers in place of the arrows from the sketch. Embellished them with some small sequins and some die cut felt pieces. I wanted the 'thanks' to stand out a bit more than it did so added in some highlights with a black pen.



Here is the original sketch #125


Thanks for taking a peek!

Stamps: Papertrey Ink (Wet Paint)
Cardstock, Washi Tape, and Feather Die: My Mind's Eye

Tonya





2 comments:

Leigh Penner said...

Oh, this is so pretty! Great take on the sketch!

donna mikasa said...

Such a clever take on the sketch--love how you used those feathers!