Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Sleigh Bells Ring wreath

     Yay! The holidays are here and that makes me so happy. You know what else makes me happy? The new Sleigh Bells Ring collection! So much fun! When I saw it I immediately knew that I wanted to make a new wreath with it. You know, some new swag for our front door.



Supplies: Sleigh Bells Ring- “Reindeer” Paper, “Christmas Tartan” Paper, “Christmas Confetti” Paper, “Red Reindeers” Paper, Mixed Bag, Bows, Decorative Brads, Flair, 6x6 Decorative Paper Pad


This was super easy to make. I started with 14 6x6” squares of paper. I used one of the Martha Stewart decorative edge punches and punched the corner and two sides of each square.
Then I rolled them all up and then glued them around an 8” circle of chipboard. From there I just embellished.


For the hanger I attached a large grosgrain ribbon and used one of the big paper bows from the collection. Love those things, can’t wait to use them on some packages!


Happy Holidays to you all. Would love to see what you create with Sleigh Bells Ring.

Tonya

1 comment:

Emily Adams said...

This is gorgeous! I love the black. Love it!!