Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Jumping for Joy!



Happy hump day! We only have a week and a half of school left here and then it's time for the lake! I can NOT wait! 

Today I have another My Mind's Eye project to share with you. This one features three of my crazy kids and the Cut & Paste-Charm collection.



I started by creating a mask with the Silhouette machine and then sprayed the sun with Mr. Huey's mist starting with a yellow the outer edges and an orange in the center. 


I wanted the word "jumping" to stand out a bit more so I lined around it with a silver pen.




In the above two photos you can see a trace of how I embellished the sun rays with a strip of patterned paper stitched down the center of each one.

Hope you all find your own little piece of joy worth jumping for today. Thanks for stopping by!

Tonya






1 comment:

ALINE said...

Very beautiful layout!