Monday, February 3, 2014

Love is in the air

Valentine's day is just around the corner and I have been busy making cards just for the occasion. I have some Papertrey Ink products that I have been wanting to use. Today I have two cards to share with you.

Used many of the same products on both cards, one incorporates the negative space of the LOVE die and the other uses the positive space.


For this one I started by alternating strips of washi tape on my card base, then put the negative cutout over the top.


Tapes, patterned paper, and enamel dots all are from My Mind's Eye (Cut & Paste: Adorbs).

Here is the second card…


Instead of cutting my card front with the heart cover plate I embossed it. Next I stamped one row of hearts down the middle and singled one of those out with some hand stitching. Popped the positive space from the LOVE die cut up with some foam tape.


Thanks for stopping by today to have a little look see!

Tonya



1 comment:

Amanda said...

Pretty cards! I love your stitching!!