Tuesday, September 24, 2013

PTI Blog Hop

It's that time of the month...the Papertrey Ink blog hop. This month the inspiration is all about wreaths. Instead of using a wreath image on a project I took the inspiration photos quite literally and chose to make a Halloween wreath.

I started with an assortment of PTI patterned papers...


Then I threw in the Star Spangled impression plate, Tremendous Treats Halloween die cuts, Star Gazer Dies, and the 2009 Halloween Tags stamp set.


Thanks for stopping by to see my project, I look forward to seeing what every one else has created!

Tonya


9 comments:

StephH said...

Great originality! Love your combination of designer paper and the Halloween theme. I can't quite figure out how large this is - looks big enough for home decor if one decorates for Halloween, Nice work!

Shay said...

Adorable Halloween wreath, Tonya! Love your use of color and pattern.

Jacquie Southas said...

Fun mix of patterns & color!

Leigh Penner said...

So sweet! I love your glittery bat!

nancy said...

This wreath is so festive. The impressed stars are the perfect finishing touch.

tonyamaries said...

Very clever! Love that bat!

Kristii said...

Way fun!!! Love the Halloween theme and the glittery bat is perfect!

Marybeth said...

Wow this is amazing , love the bat as well!

victoria h said...

A stand out project.