Wednesday, January 4, 2012

A sturdy base

Hello! Here I am today with one of my projects for Clear Scraps. This is really using Clear Scraps in the most simplest and basic of ways.

When I received my Handmade kit from Studio Calico and saw their 12x12 die cut paper in it, I knew immediately that I wanted to use it as the background for a layout. Enter Clear Scraps 12x12 acrylic sheets. The perfect way to provide a sturdy base for a layout. I just adhered the die cut page to the top of the clear acylic and there you have it!





A match made in heaven! I love my SC kits and my Clear Scraps!

'Til next time! :)

5 comments:

ginny said...

That is a great idea for that die cut paper! I have been hoarding that piece, not knowing what to do w/ it, thanks for the inspiration!

Kimber-Leigh said...

cute page! i love the detail in the stamped image!

Danielle Higginbottom-Brown said...

don't you just love that stamp?!?!

Unknown said...

Great page! Love the stitching in the leaves!

Michele H. said...

oh…i just love see-through backgrounds. your layout is amazing!