Join Spellbinders™ Paper Arts and Crafters Home as we celebrate a Fall Sneak Peek!
Spellbinders and participating stores in the Crafters Home Buying Group are excited to introduce three new die template sets sold exclusively through Crafters Home stores through January! You’ll have to wait until February to find these die template designs in non-member stores.These new dies are in stock! Get yours now at a participating Crafters Home store!
Visit the Spellbinders Blog November 14 - 16 to see a new Spellbinders die template revealed each day! Visit designer blogs to enter the daily contests and see inspiring projects using the new releases. Comment on Designers Blogs and the Spellbinders Blog count as entries into daily drawings. Daily winners receive all three of the new designs!
Today's new die is Wavy Rectangles
S4-341 Wavy Rectangles
1: 3/8 x ½”
2: 1 1/8 x 1 ¼”
3: 1 7/8 x 2 1/8”
4: 2 ¾ x 3 1/8”
5. 3 5/8 x 4 ¼”
I decided to go Christmas with my project. Two nights ago we celebrated an early Thanksgiving with my family since my parents will be heading to Arizona for the winter and won't be here for the actual day. So now, I am really feeling the Christmas spirit!
I started with Crate Paper's Peppermint Twist line. I die cut, embossed and sanded two of the largest Wavy Rectangles out of the green chevron print paper. Cut the two edges off of one of the pieces and adhered them to the two sides of my card front. Used some 3D foam squares from Scrapbook Adhesives to mount the second piece for my focal point. Next, I die cut, embossed and inked the next smaller Wavy Rectangle. Then stamped it with a pink doily stamp from My Mind's Eye, spelled out NOEL using Jillibean Soup stickers and a brad from the same line as my paper. Lastly I embellished with little red jewels from Want 2 Scrap and buttons from Creative Impressions.
Visit these designers today!
Tonya Dirk - <----you are here
Participants wishing to be included in the daily drawing for the Spellbinders Summer Surprise contests adhere to all of the following rules.
- The Fall Sneak Peek starts November 14, and ends November 16, 2011. It consists of three individual contests, one each day.
- Each Fall Sneak Peek Bog will accept comments as entries from 12:00 am until 11:59 pm Eastern Standard Time, on its scheduled day.
- Each comment counts as one entry. One entry per person,
per blog please
Any questions regarding this contest should be sent to ContestQuestions@Spellbinders.usGood Luck to you all! Thanks for stopping by.Tonya Dirk
- One winner each day will receive the three new die templates available exclusively at Crafters Home stores.
- All three winners will be announced on the Spellbinders Blog on November 17. The winners will have 48 hours to respond to the email address on the winning post to claim their prize. If a winner fails to respond within 48 hours, a new winner will be drawn.
- By entering, you allow Spellbinders to publish your first name, city, state, and country of residence and a quote from you, on the Spellbinders Blog, website, and in promotional materials.
- Spellbinders Designers, contractors, employees and immediate family members are not eligible to win.
- The invitation to the Fall Sneak Peek Blog Hop is extended to all, we are happy to ship prizes worldwide.
Other products used in addition to Spellbinders Wavy Rectangles die templates...