Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Snow much...

Wow! Thank you so much for the tremendous response to my projects for the Spellbinders blog hop. I have to say I have been amazed by all of the fabulous die templates the Spellbinders is releasing for this CHA...AMAZING stuff I tell you!

I have one more project that focuses on the two dies I used for my portion of the hop. Once again here is S4-340 Create-A-Flake and LF-347 Grand Labels Twenty-Three. This card shows both of these dies in their true form.

Both the card base and the snowflakes were die cut from Best Creations Glitter Card Stock.

Products Spellbinders: S4-340 Create-A-Flake, LF-347 Grand Labels Twenty-three, Grand Calibur
Best Creations: Glitter Cardstock Anna Griffin: Printed Paper Willow Collection Technique Tuesday: Stamps Flourishes: Stamps Want 2 Scrap: jewels and pearls Colorbox: Watermark ink Filigree: white embossing powder.

Thanks for stopping by again...be back with some brand new CHA releases from Clear Scraps!

Tonya

1 comment:

Sasha Farina said...

you, my friend.. are beyond talented! *hugs*