I started the panel by using a Heidi Swapp mask and some Cracked Pistachio Distress Ink. Then I die cut the flowers from some watercolor paper and painted them in with more Distress Inks (Picked Raspberry, Abandoned Coral, and Mustard Seed). After they were done drying I adhered them to the corner of the panel. I stood back and looked at and things were just kind of blah...enter me and my black liner pen. First I added the marks to the petals, then to the flower centers. Lastly I went a bit cray cray and outlined all of the masking.
As you can see my inner crazy couldn't just stop with all of the line work...I had to go and add tiny jewels to all of the centers!
Here is the CAS(E) sketch and AAA prompt that inspired this cars...
Stamps: Bloomers, Stacked Sentiments (Papertrey Ink)
Dies: Bloomers (Papertrey Ink)
Inks: Picked Raspberry, Abandoned Coral, Mustard Seed, Cracked Pistachio (Ranger Distress Inks)
Mask: Heidi Swapp
Thanks for stopping by!